Burn Fat With Yoga
The yoga classes offered by us help to burn body fat. Our Yoga classes are very effective and burn unwanted fats from body. For burning body fat one should have healthy diet. The precaution one should take:
Diet for fitness
• Changing your Diet Food plays an important part for our physical well being. We should eat healthy and fresh food. Our diet consist of natural diet such as fruits, grains and vegetables. It keeps our body lean and limber it also make our mind clear and sharp.
• Way to burn fat
• Wake up early: - When we wake up early, sun provides us with the vitamin D that we need to maintain healthy bones and also gives us much needed time. We should wake up at 6 am
• After waking up, take your breakfast at (06.30 am). Try to include seasonal fruits in your diet. Because it will give you required energy to perform your regime.
• Break fast should be King Meal at (8.30 AM) two Chapatti, seasonal subji and two to three eggs white Bhurji or Tofu with your multivitamin capsules and one Glass of milk with Honey.
• At (10.30) calculate the number of hours that you spend away from home or without eating any thing. Divide your diet by two hours, now 10.30. Eat six Almonds with peal.
• At 12.30 to 1.00 PM Lunch time which include Home made Indian food, three chapattis, small bowel rice, one bowel Dal, Vegetable and one bowel curd with lot of Green salad.
• At 03.00 PM Any seasonal fruit and salad
• 05.30PM One Glass of skim milk without sugar
• 08.00 PM Two small Chapattis with ghee and subji with salad
• 10.00 PM One Glass of Milk with small teaspoon of Turmeric, then go to sleep
• Follow this routine, for 30 days along with Fat to Fit Yoga Regime
1. Aerobics: This is a high impact exercise routine for overall weight loss. Calories Burn in one hour = 245.
2. Walking without causing stress via heavy impact on the knees and back. Calories burn in one hour =300.
3. Golf: A much gentle form of exercise then rest. But you can still burn smany calories in one hour = 235.
4. Swimming: A good overall toning session works the muscles against added resistance. Calories burn in one hour= 472.
5. Cycling: Good exercise for toning, strengthening and shaping the legs. Calories burn in one hour = 531.
6. Jogging: Best exercise for strengthening the heart and legs and bumping body fat. Calories burn in one hour = 590.
7. Fat to Fit @ 30 Days Yoga: Great for balance, flexibility, relaxation, strength, healthy legs, Brain, joints and mental peace. Calories burn in One hour = 500.
(Calories Burnt during 60 minutes of exercise for 68 kgs.)
Power yoga exercises have been invented to strengthen the whole body and develop on a person's willpower. These workout are known for burning calories, improve the muscle mass, reduce fat and
We offer Yoga classes for working executive which is known as Corporate Yoga.
How does Corporate Yoga help?
STRESS at work is posing a great threat to the health
We are engaged in offering effective Health Yoga Services. Yoga has been practiced for more than 5,000 years. Presently 11 million Americans are enjoying its benefits. Yoga can hardly be called a trend